The importance of stone engraving machines in the stone industry
With the development of society and economy, people’s aesthetics are constantly changing, and people are more and more advocating nature. The application of stone products as natural decorative craft materials has developed rapidly. Natural stone has been widely used in architectural decoration, craft products, living utensils, etc. with its gorgeous color, stable physical and chemical properties, and good processing performance.
Stone carving products, especially fine carving products such as reliefs, depictions, picture frames, openwork panes, and fireplace facings for interior decoration are developing rapidly, and are developing towards artistic, high-grade, and large-scale applications. The application of quality art sculpture products has also become an important part of the landscape in modern urban architecture, and its application volume has become an important symbol of urban cultural taste.
At present, there are very few equipments on the market dedicated to processing plane engraving products. Most of them are engraved by hand, which has low work efficiency, unstable quality and high labor intensity. The development of computer numerical control technology has laid the foundation for the automatic and efficient processing of stone carving products. The application of CNC machining centers in the processing of plane carving products has realized the mechanization and automatic production of stone carving products, and has high efficiency. The price and processing cost are too high for ordinary enterprises to accept. Therefore, enterprises urgently need economical and practical CNC machining equipment for plane engraving products with multiple functions, low price, and processing cost, and high efficiency.
Teach you how to choose a stone engraving machine
1. Pay attention to the function of the stone engraving machine. The engraving motor of the engraving machine has high power and low power. Some engraving machines with low power are only suitable for the processing of two-color plates, architectural models, small signs, three-dimensional handicrafts, and other materials. This process has been popular for a period of time, but the engraving power is too small, which greatly affects its application range. The other is an engraving machine with a high-power engraving head. This engraving machine is divided into two categories. One is a large-format cutting machine: the width is generally more than one meter, but the accuracy of this kind of engraving machine is generally poor. The class is a moderate-format engraving machine: this kind of engraving machine is generally used for fine processing and organic sign making.
2. To understand the performance and function of the stone engraving motor, the engraving head motor of the engraving machine is also very important. because the engraving head motor generally does not belong to the warranty scope, and the engraving head motor works continuously for a long time. so if the engraving head motor A bad motor will also affect the use of the engraving machine.
3. The screw and guide rail are also important components of the stone engraving machine. A good screw and guide rail are the guarantee of the precision and performance of the stone engraving machine when it is used for a long time.
Fourth, understand the adjustable speed range of the stone engraving head motor. Generally, the adjustable speed range is several thousand to 30,000 revolutions per minute. If the speed is not adjustable or the speed adjustable range is small, it means that the application range of the stone engraving machine is limited. It is very limited, because different materials must be used for different engraving head rotation speeds for stone engraving.
5. Stone engraving machine body manufacturing process: High-power stone engraving machine requires the body to be precise and stable when working. Therefore, long-term high-power stone carving should use casting body to ensure its processing accuracy and stability.
6. The controllers of the stone engraving machine are generally divided into two categories: one type of controller is only for driving, and all its computing work is done by the computer. When the stone engraving machine is working, the computer is in a waiting state and cannot perform typesetting work. Another type of controller is controlled by a single-board computer or a single-chip computer. This controller is actually a computer, so as long as the engraving machine starts to work. the computer can immediately perform other typesetting work, especially when engraving stone for a long time. This advantage is particularly obvious.