How To Choose The Cutter Of The Stone Carving Machine？
understand the knives of the stone carving machine when purchasing and know what kind of knives to choose for stone carving. Machine. If there are inevitable mistakes in the selection of tools, it will also cause damage to the equipment and affect the work.
To use a stone carving machine well, in addition to choosing a suitable device, the selection of tools is also essential. When we do different stone carving processing, we should select the appropriate agency to achieve more with less.
Standard stone carving processing includes relief, lettering, line carving, yin, and yang carving, milling, grooving, cutting, heterosexual camber carving, etc. Next, we will explain the classification and selection of stone carving machine tools, hoping to guide you. The correct choice of device.
1. Features of alloy knives: It is composed of more than two kinds of metals, have a blade, and the price is low.
1) In terms of applied materials: alloy knives are generally used for stone carvings with Mohs hardness less than five and low hardness, such as bluestone, white marble, and marble.
2) In terms of carving methods: alloy knives are generally used for lettering and line carving.
2. Brazing tool: The artificial emery particles are fired through an electric furnace and other equipment and attached to the surface of the toolbar. The price is medium.
1) In terms of applied materials: brazing tools are generally used for carving bluestone, white marble, marble, sandstone, and other stone materials; the use of granite is greatly restricted.
2) In terms of carving methods: brazing tools can be used on materials with low hardness, such as bluestone, and are suitable for all carving methods; granite is mainly used for lettering, line carving, and milling.
3. Sintering tool: After melting copper, iron, and other metals through the equipment, it is mixed with artificial emery particles. The emery particles are not only on the surface of the tool but also inside, and the price is medium.
1） In terms of application materials: sintering tools are commonly used in the carving of bluestone, white marble, marble, sandstone, and other stone materials; they are especially widely used on granite.
2） In terms of carving methods: sintering tools can be used not only on materials with low hardness, such as bluestone but also on granite and are suitable for all carving methods.
4. the PCD diamond tool: cutting and grinding the toolbar, cutting the PCD diamond into a blade, and then welding the edge to the formed toolbar, the price is very high.
1） From the perspective of application materials: PCD diamond tools are commonly used in the carving of bluestone, white marble, marble, sandstone, and other stones; it is widespread use on granite.
2） From the carving method: PCD diamond tools can engrave and line carving on materials with low hardness, such as bluestone and granite.
Comparison of the advantages and disadvantages of brazing tools and sintered tools:
1. The brazing tool only has a layer of emery on the surface. The brazing tool will be damaged when the surface’s emery is worn. The sintered tool has emery on the surface and inside. Therefore, even if the surface is dull, there is still emery.
2. The brazing tool is not easy to be deformed. If it is broken, it is broken, and the customer needs to change the tool. The sintered tool is not easy to wear out, but the device will become shorter after long-term processing, and the processing depth of the stone carving machine will also become shallower.
3. The strength of brazing knives is greater than that of sintering knives. Generally speaking, brazing knives of the same type and size are not easy to break, while sintered blades are easier to break.
4. There are many manufacturers of brazing tools, and it is easy to choose, but there are a few excellent manufacturers of sintered devices, which aren’t easy to find.
1. For cutting stone engraved dense slabs, it is recommended to use a double-edged helical milling cutter with a large amount of chip removal. The use period is also longer.
2. Stone carving machine is used for acrylic cutting. A single-edge bevel cutter is recommended. This process can ensure that the company’s processing acrylic does not burst and the surface is smooth and smooth. The material’s character to be processed needs to achieve a specific grinding effect. It is recommended that the system use a double-edged three-edged helical milling cutter.
3. A milling cutter processes the metal material mold of the stone carving machine. The system is recommended to use a tungsten steel milling cutter, which is plated with purple-black hard titanium.
4. There is no burr up and down the stone carving machine. Single- and double-edged top and bottom milling cutters are recommended.
5. Multi-stripe milling cutters are recommended for systems such as stone carving machines for rough processing of particleboard.
6. The 3D carving knife of the stone carving machine has high concentricity and sharp edge, which can carry out precise 3D carving processing.
7. The stone carving machine precisely controls the processing of the small relief process. It is recommended that the system use a round-bottomed carving knife.
how to install the cutter of the stone carving machine?
1. There are many gaps on the chuck. Before each clamping, the chuck should be cleaned with gasoline or WD40 cleaning agent, and there should be no residue in the hole.
2. The collet and the shaft contact the taper hole of the shaft end. If the contact is not good, the tool is not easy to install correctly, and it is necessary to ensure that the taper is in good communication. This needs to be taken seriously by everyone and must be kept clean before the following work can be carried out. Predominant
3. Put the collet into the gland, turn the circlip slightly, and when the eccentric part of the gland is recessed into the collet groove, push the collet evenly in the direction of the arrow and install it into the gland.
4. The chuck and gland are installed on the machine tool spindle. Clean the cylindrical shank of the tool and place it in the fixing hole. After confirming that the collet and tool are aligned, screw the pressure cap into place by hand. Then use a wrench to tighten the pressure cap evenly until the device is firmly clamped before use.
5. When loosening the tool, twist the cover in the opposite direction with a wrench. If the chuck needs to be replaced, relax the body to take out the chuck and the tool, remove the device, push the chuck in the direction of the arrow to push it out, and then replace the chuck as needed to get the hole diameter.