How To Use The Stone Carving Machine Properly
With the development of the industrial carving industry, everyone has higher requirements for stone carving products. Therefore, the functions of stone carving machine equipment are also increasingly perfect to cope with the changing market. So what are the characteristics and functions of the stone carving machine? What fields is it used in?
Features of stone carving machine:
- Adopt imported 30 linear square rail, double row, and four-row ball slide block, with large bearing capacity and stable operation.
- The high-power spindle has a long service life, stable operation, good starting performance and large torque, which can give full play to the advantages of the high speed of the machine and can ensure long-term large-scale processing with higher efficiency.
- Using the numerical control operating system, the operation is simpler, the design is more humanized, and the unique intelligent budget rule is adoptedto give full play to the potential of the motor, realize high-speed processing, curve, and line synchronization, and curve more.
- Using an imported high-power servo motor drive system, the machine runs fast and has strong power.
- The dust cover is designedto prevent dust and dirt, ensure the normal operation of the machine, and make the life of the machine longer.
- The bed of split structure, seamless welding of thick-walled square tubes, and vibrating aging treatment, are sturdy and durable, not easy to deform, and ensure high stability in machining engineering.
- High-power, high-torque air-cooled or water-cooled electric spindle is adopted, and the drive system adopts Japan Yaskawa.
- The X, Y, and Z axes of the equipment all use Taiwan’s self-lubricating square scraping type linear guides, which have large load-bearing redundancy and long service life. For high-level CNC equipment, the square linear guide has three times longer life and higher precision than round rails.
- Imported four rows of steel balls, widened linear guides, self-lubricating blocks, and equal force in all directions during carving, ensuring mechanical precision and strength.
- Intelligent processing cross-border protection to prevent the mechanical collision caused by the design layout exceeding the processing width.
- Diversified control can control the processing speed, idle speed and drop speed respectively, which greatlyimproves the quality and processing efficiency of processed products.
- The system is suitable for mold making, cutting, milling, punching, carving, etc. Offline operation is possible.
- The frame adopts an integrated structure, with good rigidity and no deformation.
- The spindle adopts a high-precision, high-performance double-door auxiliary electric spindle, which has low machining vibration and high rotation accuracy.
- The main motion guide rails are linear guide rails, with low resistance and high precision.
- Each control axis adopts a Japanese Yaskawa servo motor and driver.
- A variety of tools are designedfor workpiece clamping, which is easy to operate.
- Tool cooling can adopt external cooling and internal cooling as required.
- The inclined surface of the sink is easy to process.
- The semi-floating connection between the beam and the frame adopts advanced technology to ensure the stability of operation.
US $10,000 – 15,000 / Set
Stone Engraving Machines – CNC Planar Marble Granite One Spindle Carving Machine
US $10,000 – 15,000 / Set
CNC Stone Engraving – 4 Heads Planar Stone Engraving Machine
Whether buying a stone carving machine or using it for product carving, we need to understand its functions and features so that we can operate it better. Choose the right stone carving machine product according to your industry.
5 Features of stone carving machine:
- Using the method of memory for breakpoints, it can be processedin case of an accident (broken tool) or shift.
- Unique way of saving multipleworkpiece processing origins
- Reinforce the table top, which is sturdy and durable, and will not be deformedafter long-term use, so that the positioning accuracy is more accurate.
- The carving is fine and free of serrations, and the bottom surface is flat and smooth with clear outlines.
- Precision welding high-frequency aging bed.
Application range of stone carving machine: one machine can complete plane carving and three-dimensional carving.
Three dimensional carving: stone lions, Buddha statues, figures, handicrafts, musical instruments processing, pen holder carving, wood products, furniture accessories, sofa legs, stair columns, handrails 360-degree carving, rotating shaft carving, three-dimensional processing, etc.
Plane carving: It can be used for carving and embossing of text and patterns for engineering signs, large-scale reliefs, home decoration backgrounds, railings, murals, marble, granite, tombstones, milestones, tiles, etc.
The stone carving machine can also engrave, draw, and engrave abstract patterns on ceramic tiles to meet the needs of personalized home decoration and art design.
When we use the stone carving machine, we need to understand the operation of the stone carving machine in advance, so as to better utilize the working advantages of the machine. Standard operation is necessary, because this is also the premise to ensure our safety, so this point is to let everyone abide by the relevant operation standards.
- Before starting the machine tool, check whether the lubrication and protection devices of each part of the machine tool meet the applicable requirements.
- Reasonable selection of tools and fixtures. When clamping precision workpieces or thin and soft workpieces, the clamping method should be appropriate and the force should be appropriate to ensure that the clamping is firm and reliable.
- During the operation, it is necessary to observe whether the clamping of the workpiece is loose at any time. If it is foundto be loose during use, it must be stoppedin time to avoid damage. When observing the workpiece during operation, the workstation should be appropriate.
- The operation should be civilized, and irrelevant activities should not be carriedout at will on the machine tool guide rail and workbench. Do not move objects over the moving parts of the machine.
- Comply withthe process regulations, and do not arbitrarilychange the parameters and operating procedures set by the manufacturer in the CNC system.
- After the operation is completed, clean up the machine tool, clean up the workplace, and disconnect the power supply.
What should I do if the stone carving machine makes a sound?
When we use the stone carving machine, we cannot avoid such and such problems, which is normal for equipment. However, in this case, it must be solved in time to ensure the smooth operation of the machinery and equipment, work better, and improve work efficiency
- There is abnormal noise when the spindle motor of the stone carving machine is running.
This kind of noise indicates that there is a quality problem in the spindle bearing of the stone carving machine, or the spindle bearing has exceeded its service life, or the quality has decreased or damaged after wear. Replacement of affected components should be considered. instead of ignoring it.
- There is abnormal noise when the stone carving machine moves axially.
The phenomenon of stone carving machine mainly exists in the X-axis, mainly because the motor axial bearing is damaged or the X-axis guide rail lacks lubricating oil, too dirty, too tight, ball wear, ball fall off, etc. At this time, we need to find the reason and deal with it in time to avoid serious wear and uncontrollable parts.
The usual practice is to add a rubber pad to the bottom of the stone carving machine. It can also reduce the noise of the carving machine.
We have a general understanding of the cause of the noise of the stone carving machine, find the problem, and then deal with it in time, instead of not dealing with it and letting it develop. This will only exacerbate the damage to the device. We need to deal with it in time to avoid more serious failures.
The GENTLE carving machine machinery has been exported to more than 20 countries and regions in Europe, America, Southeast Asia, etc., and enjoys a good reputation in the domestic stone processing industry! Welcome new and old customers from all over the country to visit our company.